Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Located in Mangere, Naumi Auckland Airport is in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of JKs Driving Range and Butterfly Creek.
This 4.5-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Treasure Island Adventure Golf and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Westfield Manukau City Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Paksa Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Naumi Auckland Airport
Naumi Auckland Airport features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2017.
Naumi Auckland Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1985
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Paksa Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Paksa Bar - This bar specializes in Asian cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NZD 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of NZD 35 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 18 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
This hotel will place a credit card pre-authorization for the stay upon check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 34 for adults and NZD 17 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 6 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 0 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: NZD 35 per night
- Pet fee: NZD 35 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Naumi Auckland Airport Hotel
- Hotel Grande
- Grande Auckland Airport
- Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport Hotel
- Hotel Grande Auckland Airport Mangere
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.