Very professional staff and great service throughout the hotel
- DFS Galleria Auckland
- 2 min walk
- Britomart Transport Centre
- 4 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District
- 5 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- DFS Galleria Auckland - 2 min walk
- 360 Discovery Cruise - 4 min walk
- Britomart Transport Centre - 4 min walk
- Ferry Building - 4 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 5 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 6 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Knights On Albert – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Kabuki Teppanyaki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
Stamford Plaza Auckland
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite. All 286 rooms provide comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find LED TVs, refrigerators, and minibars.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 85.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 85.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.10 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: NZD 38 per person
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Spa tub
- Fitness centre/gym
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to eat
Simply amazing. Had a wonderful stay. Staff were super friendly and accommodating.