the location was very convenient, as it was close to all restaurants and beaches that Noosaville (not Noosa Heads) has to offer while being a short walk away, in a calmer location. Hard to see the water from the rooms, so don’t fall for the waterfront part, but the open-ness and lack of cars in front of it make up for that.
What was a let down for me (and I’m not a picky person):
- Mattress was old and hard.
- The instant coffee offered was substandard (buschell’s).
- They don’t have a do not disturb sign, nor do they go in to clean the rooms, however, they decided to go in and give us new towel when we were out- which bothered me as I don’t want them to go to my room - They didn’t even replenish the coffee.
- Kitchen has no Kleenex, paper towel or anything of the like, just an old tea towel for dishes.
- The bathroom has a sign that customers will be charged $30 cleaning fee for leaving makeup on a towel, wow! Well, either offer a makeup towelette (I’ve seen other hotels do that - it’s just a dark face towel, nothing special), or a freaking box of Kleenex. Besides, the old face towels they provide can be replaced for $10 at best.. so why would you charge $30 for cleaning?? Seems very unnecessary.
- They only provide soap (bring your own shampoo/conditioner).
Overall the room and the whole property was in need of a makeover, unless you’re into the true 50s style.