- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Duke Regional Hospital
- 32 min drive
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- 41 min drive
- Polar Ice House
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
Kings Inn Motel is located in Oxford. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Vance County Historical Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore John H. Kerr Reservoir and Owen Davis Park.
- Northgate Mall - 30 min drive
- North Carolina Museum of Life and Science - 31 min drive
- Duke Regional Hospital - 32 min drive
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary - 41 min drive
- Polar Ice House - 43 min drive
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Kings Inn Motel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kings Inn Motel Oxford
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- 39-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Free local calls
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Clean cheap hotel
The hotel was clean and well kept. However there were no shampoos or any other amenities. A bare room. The towels were so threadbare they were probably the original ones when the hotel was built.