- Andrews Geyser
- 3 min drive
- Old Fort Picnic Area
- 15 min drive
- Ten Thousand Villages
- 18 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Andrews Geyser - 3 min drive
- Old Fort Picnic Area - 15 min drive
- Robert Lake Park - 17 min drive
- Ten Thousand Villages - 18 min drive
- Catawba Falls - 24 min drive
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 40 min drive
About this property
Inn on Mill Creek
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a picnic area, a lobby fireplace, and free breakfast are onsite. All 6 rooms boast jetted tubs and offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, premium bedding, and separate bathtubs and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free breakfast available
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
So much better than a hotel!
the stay was amazing at the Inn. We got there a little late and they were super accommodating. Someone else had to cancel, so they offered us a free room upgrade at no charge, just to be nice. The room and inn were fantastic and so much better than staying in a hotel. They accommodated us an early breakfast on Saturday, and then had an amazing sit down breakfast on Sunday, all included. The owners helped us plan a great evening to the Biltmore Estate and gave us suggestions for other ideas as well. Next trip back to Asheville will definitely be here!