- The Wheel at ICON Park™
- 13 min walk
- Orange County Convention Center
- 3 min drive
- Pointe Orlando
- 3 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
In the entertainment district and near theme parks, Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive is in an area with good shopping. Pointe Orlando and Orlando International Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Wheel at ICON Park™ and Universal Orlando Resort™. Check out an event or a game at Camping World Stadium, and consider making time for Universal Studios Florida™, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 13 min walk
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 2 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Pointe Orlando - 3 min drive
- Universal CityWalk™ - 4 min drive
- Orlando Station - 11 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Cooper's Hawk Winery – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Gatorville – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lobby Bar – Bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- The Barista – Coffee shop. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 60 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- Wyndham Orlando International Drive
- Orlando Wyndham
- Wyndham Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Orlando Resort
- Wyndham Resort International Drive
- Wyndham International Drive
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Duck poop all over in the pool. The facility is old and isn't being well maintained. Not what you expect from a wyndham. Mold growing in the sink rim; lots! Dirty carpets. Double rooms only have very small full size beds.