- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cuba Street Mall
- 2 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre
- 4 min walk
- Civic Square
- 5 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
In the city center, The Setup on Manners is in an area with good shopping. Civic Square and Courtenay Place are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) and Wellington Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's location for the nightlife.
- Cuba Street Mall - 2 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 4 min walk
- Civic Square - 5 min walk
- Wellington Waterfront - 5 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 8 min walk
- Wellington Station - 18 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
The Setup on Manners
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 11 for adults and NZD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Setup Manners Apartment Wellington
- Setup Manners Apartment
- Setup Manners Wellington
- Setup Manners
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: NZD 20.00 per night
- Limited parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–noon: NZD 11 for adults and NZD 11 for children
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LED TV with satellite service
- Rooftop terrace
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Luggage storage
- Near the airport
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- 84 rooms
- 2 floors
- 1 building
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great location. 5 minutes to Cuba St. Smack in the centre of the city. It is good for a brief stay.