- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Squaire
- 4 min drive
- Kelsterbach (QLH)
- 6 min drive
- 11 min drive
- Skyline Plaza
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
Located in Frankfurt, Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Maintower and Römer. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed.
- The Squaire - 4 min drive
- Commerzbank-Arena - 11 min drive
- Frankfurt Trade Fair - 11 min drive
- Skyline Plaza - 11 min drive
- Financial District - 13 min drive
- Kelsterbach S-Bahn - 7 min drive
- Neu Isenburg Station - 8 min drive
- Zoom Glocal Dining – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.