Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Honolulu hotel in Waikiki, near Hawaii Convention Center
Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Paniolo at The Equus is within a 15-minute walk of Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Center.
This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Magic Island and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ala Moana Beach Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Paniolo at The Equus
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
This Honolulu hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Paniolo at The Equus is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Water dispenser
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: USD 25.29 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.75 and USD 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Paniolo Equus Hotel Honolulu
- Paniolo Equus Hotel
- Paniolo Equus Honolulu
- Paniolo Equus
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.