Literally the best resort I have ever stayed in!! A complete 5 star experience from the accomodation through to the food.
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Fijiana Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Dua Tale – Beachfront cocktail bar. Open daily.
- Masima Island Bar – Beachfront bar. Open daily.
About this property
Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only
At Likuliku Lagoon Resort - Adults Only, hit the private white sand beach, dine onsite at Fijiana Restaurant, or enjoy a drink at one of the resort's 2 bars/lounges. All 45 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and refrigerators. Guests will also find free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and iPod docks.
Renovations and closures
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 17 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 17 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort Adults Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort Adults
- Likuliku Lagoon Adults Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Adults
- Likuliku Lagoon Adults Malolo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 7 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars/lounges, 1 beach bar and 1 poolside bar
- Full service spa
- Mountain biking onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of treatment rooms - 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- iPod docking station
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Snorkelling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
Beautiful island surrounded by coral reefs and crystal clear water. Staff was very attentive, warm and friendly. Everything up to the tiniest detail was perfect and we absolutely enjoyed our stay there. Best anniversary celebration trip.