Lizards in the room we checked in. They were on the bed pillows. We checked another room aswell, but we saw lizards there as well. Over all, itwas terrible experience! We checked out with in 1 day, even though we had booking for 3 days. Manager was justifying that lizards are very common. We didn't had this issue in another resort we stayed (at least in the room). Also, my credit card details were taken with out telling me that some advance anount will be deducted. They did deduct additional amount apart from my expenses and upon calling the office, they mentioned the additional amount will be refunded back. This is a scam resort.
- Musket Cove Marina
- 1 min drive
- Plantation Island Church
- 8 min drive
- Cloud 9 Fiji
- 24 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
- 106 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Musket Cove Marina - 1 min drive
- Plantation Island Church - 8 min drive
- Cloud 9 Fiji - 24 min drive
- Momi WW2 Gun Site - 129 min drive
- Momi Bay - 130 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 106 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Tropica Island Resort - Adults Only
Spend the day relaxing on Tropica Island Resort - Adults Only's private sand beach or pampering yourself at the resort's full-service spa. All 24 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus room service and premium bedding. Free bottled water, ceiling fans, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Renovations and closures
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 16 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 16 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for FJD 250.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 250.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tropica Island Resort Malolo Island
- Tropica Island Resort Adults Malolo Island
- Tropica Island Malolo Island
- Tropica Island Adults Malolo Island
- Tropica Island Adults
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 beach bar, 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- Room service available
- Full service spa
- Spa services onsite
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms - 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
Absolutely Beautiful! Great staff and Spa! Limited food options.