- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 1 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Lincoln Road Mall
- 4 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
Located on the beach, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is in Miami Beach's Mid Beach neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Miami Beach Boardwalk and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ocean Drive and Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Marlins Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Fontainebleau - 1 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area - 4 min drive
- Lincoln Road Mall - 4 min drive
- Ocean Drive - 5 min drive
- Brickell Station - 13 min drive
- Miami Airport Station - 15 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Resort fee: USD 37.62 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel
- Fontainebleau Hotel
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This vip never works for anything you just make this up all lies nothing good TRASH