- Panorama Mesdag
- 1 min walk
- Museum voor Communicatie
- 2 min walk
- Palace Garden
- 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Panorama Mesdag - 1 min walk
- Museum voor Communicatie - 2 min walk
- Palace Garden - 7 min walk
- Peace Palace - 8 min walk
- Noordeinde Palace - 9 min walk
- The Hague HS Station - 5 min drive
- Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station - 8 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 28 min drive
- Restaurant Pearl – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Spark the Hague – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Starbucks coffee shop – Café.
About this property
Hilton The Hague
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and conference space. All 166 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. MP3 docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Hague Hotel
- Hilton Hague
- Hilton The Hague Hotel The Hague
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge), Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 8 AM–noon on weekends: EUR 22 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- DVD player
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- iPod docking station
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Where to eat
The room was spacious and beautiful. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was grand. I loved that there was a built-in nightlight in the bathroom!