Pros Gorgeous Island Live coral and good snorkelling. Saw at least 10 varieties of tropical fish Cute bure,comfy bed, big shower, ocean view, hammock Lovely garden Mostly lovely staff. Hubby loves rugby/All Blacks, he had many an animated convo with the male staff Cons Food hit and miss and expensive. For example $41FJD for butter chicken that had multiple bones. Fiji beer $10FJD. Cocktails $24FJD. Their servings are small as in fine dining small. Fish rubbery and tasteless. Don't eat anything beef or bacon yuck. Breakfast average. Coffee machine broken The beach is rugged with a lot of broken coral, wear shoes
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Serenity Island – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Serenity Island Resort
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and massage/treatment rooms. All 23 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, along with free WiFi and furnished patios. Guests will also find sitting areas, flat-screen TVs, and minibars.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: FJD 35 for adults and FJD 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 180 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: FJD 75 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10 AM: FJD 35 for adults and FJD 18 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- Room service available
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Number of treatment rooms - 3
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
Where to eat
We loved the peaceful and calm feeling of Serenity Island!