Amazing view in one of the lakeside apartments. Another positive is the shuttle bus available to book to take you into town. I had stayed in this place 5 years ago and it was amazing so that is why we booked again. Although the apartment was fine and we had a great time we will not be staying here again. Don't have much good to say in regards to the apartment amenities. Seems quite dated. We had a self contained apartment but there seemed to only be the bare minimum cooking utensils eg. No tongs or spatula. Bedding was also very uncomfortable. Central heating was difficult to work out, bedroom would be extremely hot but the living space was freezing. Just a few little things like this made the stay not as enjoyable as hoped.
- Queenstown Beach
- 16 min walk
- Queenstown Hill
- 3 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Queenstown Beach - 16 min walk
- Queenstown Mall - 18 min walk
- Queenstown Gardens - 19 min walk
- Queenstown Hill - 3 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club - 18 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Oaks Club Resort
A perfect getaway for skiers, Oaks Club Resort offers conveniences such as laundry facilities, barbecue grills, and free self parking. Each apartment features WiFi, an LCD TV, and a hair dryer. Amenities also include a phone and an iron/ironing board.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 44.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 1 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 44.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Oaks Club Resort Queenstown
- Oaks Club Resort
- Oaks Club Queenstown
- Oaks Club
- Oaks Club Hotel Queenstown
- Oaks Hotel Queenstown
- Oaks Hotel Queenstown
- Skiing lessons, downhill skiing, and ski equipment rental shops nearby
- WiFi available (NZD 18.00 per 24-hour period)
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle within 3 km
- Cribs (infant beds): NZD 20.0 per night
- Alarm clock
- Rollaway/extra beds: NZD 44.0 per night
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV with cable/satellite service
- Barbecue grill
- Laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Near the boardwalk
- In the mountains
- In the suburbs
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- 63 rooms
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Great amenities and the view is absolutely stunning. Comfortable bed. We did one night get invaded with a plague of mozzies. Maybe take some repellant but the lovation is everything with this hotel.