Get an overview of this hotelMountain hotel with 4 restaurants
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown in Queenstown, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens.
This 4.5-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Skyline Gondola and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Shotover Jet.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Me & Mee Noodle Bar, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown
Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center and a complimentary grocery shopping service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( NZD 9.95 )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 14.95 ), Wired high-speed internet ( NZD 14.95 )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Sofa bed
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Me & Mee Noodle Bar - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Stacks Pub - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Lake Counter - This café serves light fare only.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room is available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 16 per day
- Hilton Kawarau
- Kawarau Hilton
- Kawarau Hotel
- Kawarau Hotel Hilton
- Kawarau Hotel Managed Hilton
- Kawarau Hotel Managed Hilton Queenstown
- Kawarau Managed Hilton
- Kawarau Managed Hilton Queenstown
- DoubleTree Hilton Queenstown Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Queenstown
- Kawarau Hotel, Managed By Hilton Hotel Queenstown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.