- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Naseby Indoor Curling Rink
- 14 min walk
- Naseby Ice Luge
- 6 min drive
- Maniototo Golf Course
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
Naseby Trail Lodge is located in Naseby. Local points of interest include John Thomson Monument, Maniototo Golf Course, and Maniototo Park.
- Naseby Indoor Curling Rink - 14 min walk
- Naseby Ice Luge - 6 min drive
- John Thomson Monument - 14 min drive
- Maniototo Park - 15 min drive
- Maniototo Golf Course - 16 min drive
About this property
Naseby Trail Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 25.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a whole family holiday booked out all but one room. Lovely staff and facilities. Beautiful meal also. Highly recommend