- Dolphin Mall
- 7 min drive
- Miracle Mile
- 8 min drive
- Florida International University
- 9 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
Connected to the convention center and in the business district, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tropical Park and Bayfront Park, while Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Marlins Park or American Airlines Arena.
- Dolphin Mall - 7 min drive
- Miracle Mile - 8 min drive
- Florida International University - 9 min drive
- Marlins Park - 9 min drive
- University of Miami - 12 min drive
- Miami Airport Station - 9 min drive
- Palmetto Station - 11 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Rioja Grille – Restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- DoubleShot Tapas & Burger – Tapas bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Impressions – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Shepherd Artisan Coffee – Coffee shop offering Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare on select days.
- Fresh Market - Grab & Go – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 30 lbs
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.95 for adults and USD 13.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Miami Airport
- DoubleTree Hilton Miami Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Miami Airport Convention Center
- DoubleTree Hilton Miami
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel and staff. Clean room, comfortable beds, good breakfast. We stayed in executive room with access to lounge. Definitely worth it!