Beds were comfortable. Aircon-heating took too long to heat the room.
- Old Government Buildings
- 3 min walk
- Lambton Quay
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Old Government Buildings - 3 min walk
- Lambton Quay - 3 min walk
- Beehive - 5 min walk
- St Paul's Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 3 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Portlander – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite. All 280 rooms have LCD TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find free WiFi, iPod docks, and 24-hour room service.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rydges Wellington Hotel
- Rydges Wellington
- Wellington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Wellington
- Rydges Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10:30 AM: NZD 32 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Spa tub
- Fitness centre/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free cots/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- iPod docking station
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Where to eat
I like the bed that’s it! When I arrived I dealt with a staff member to which after I signed decided to advise me of the $100 bond yet didn’t want to share that information before I signed. Then he started to talk over me constantly. I had to remind him of wording statements correctly from a legal perspective as it would be seen as misleading I was more than happy to pay for the bond however didn’t believe he was willing to listen. Would never stay at Rydges after that experience.