I love the added extras, this is what will make people come back - the free mini bar, popcorn, lollies, breakfast. The decore is great too. My only complaint was that the room wasn't very cosy. Cold tiles on bathroom floor, no carpet in bedroom. The level 2 wing felt cold at the top of the stairs.
- Villa Maria Auckland Winery
- 2 min drive
- JKs Driving Range
- 4 min drive
- Treasure Island Adventure Golf
- 4 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:0508 283 858
About this area
- Villa Maria Auckland Winery - 2 min drive
- JKs Driving Range - 4 min drive
- Butterfly Creek - 4 min drive
- Treasure Island Adventure Golf - 4 min drive
- Dressmart Onehunga - 6 min drive
- Auckland Onehunga Station - 6 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Paksa Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Paksa Bar – Bar with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Naumi Auckland Airport
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are onsite. All 193 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies or patios, and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find satellite TV, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NZD 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of NZD 35 per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 18 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 35 for adults and NZD 17 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 6 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 0 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: NZD 35 per night
- Pet fee: NZD 35 per pet, per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Grande Auckland Airport
- Grande Auckland Airport
- Hotel Grande Auckland Airport Mangere
- Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: NZD 35 for adults and NZD 17 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre/gym
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Satellite channels
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing boards
Where to eat